Paid Manuscript Critique Invitation & Guidelines
Please note: Your manuscript submission must arrive via email no later than May 10, 2023 (Email your submission to email@example.com)
Please pay the $30 fee for a 20-minute paid consultation with your conference registration, but do not send manuscript materials with your registration. See directions below.
In addition to our complimentary 20-minute individual consultations in the afternoons, we offer the opportunity for workshop attendees to purchase a more detailed 30-minute evaluation about a portion of their work from one of the faculty through a paid critique service. The cost is $30. We are able to take a limited number of manuscripts, so first come—first served.
Benefits of a paid critique are:
• Objective feedback about the strengths and the weaknesses of your piece
• Suggestions about how you can improve as a writer
• Feedback on how close your piece is to being “publishable”
How to submit your manuscript for the paid critique service – please follow all directions completely:
• Only one submission per attendee (only registered attendees are eligible).
• No more than 10 pages, double-spaced, sent via email as a WORD document.
•• Include your name and a page number in the header of each page.
• Manuscripts with critique comments will be printed and returned to you at the conference.
Questions regarding manuscript critiques should be directed to Mary Potter Kenyon, firstname.lastname@example.org.